HOPE advances the interest of Hoosier owned and operated providers of health care, housing, and assistance services for the elderly by:
- Establishing working relationships with legislators, regulators, advocates and other providers of services to the elderly
- Leading in planning for the future delivery, regulatory and payment systems
- Providing members with timely information
- Providing effective education and training programs at a reasonable cost and,
- Exercising fiscal responsibility in the use of the members’ dues
Our Spring conference is all about you - the voice of aging in Indiana. You are leading the way through innovative care and services delivered to meet the changing needs of older adults. You are committed to improving the aging experience. It's up to you to be the voice repesenting the heart and soul of this new generation of older Americans that is changing the face of aging.